Blog Archive

Kids and Cousin

Kids and Cousin

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gods Plan

It is rare that any plan of mine comes to fruition. I have the best of intentions, almost always. It just always seems that something totally derails the whole thing.
TODAYS LESSON:
Work within God's design and get the best results.

chickens in the yard

These are my chickens, eating the bugs off of my vegetables, scratching around and getting rid of the pests in my yard to protect my children. It may be 3 and a half minutes of the most boring video EVER, but it absolutely thrills me.

They go out in the yard and do whatever it is they do all day, and then at night they naturally want to go back to their nest boxes. They are still getting the hang of that one though. Last night I had to pull them out from under the truck one by one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment